PhoRC (Phone Remote Control) is a program developed for controlling computer programs with the help of a mobile phone keypad. Mobile phone, connected by Bluetooth, will work as a remote control device for your computer. PhoRC can help you to control presentations; to control audio/video players and other software, to reboot/shutdown computer. Feature of the program is that nothing needs to be installed to the mobile phone.
» version 1.2.4 - posted on 2007-11-28
* removed phone supported encoding limitation
* only one instance of PhoRC allowed
* improved help format
* small code and interface improvements
PHORC - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE
SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE
TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL
AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON
COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
L I C E N S E A G R E E M E N T F O R P H O R C
1. The Program is copyrighted to it's author - Makarov V.A.
2. This Program is distributed as SHAREWARE: you are granted the right
to use the limited version of the program without any fee. To remove
restrictions you are required to register the Program.
3. One registered copy of this software may be used by a single person who
uses the software personally on one or more computers, or it may be
installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by more than
one person, but not both.
4. Registration key is valid for current version of the Program and some
future versions. Details can differ from version to version.
5. In that case, if your registration code, purposely or undesignedly,
becomes available to outside parties, you are automatically debarred
from using a given program and Developer declines all responsibility.
6. This software may be distributed freely in its original unmodified and
unregistered form. The distribution must include all files of its
original distribution. Distributors may not charge any money for it.
7. The Program could be included in CDROM collections, subscription
download areas, BBS packages, provided it remains in its
complete and unmodified original archive.
8. The inclusion of the Program as part of a software package to be
distributed always requires a special distribution license.
9. You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble this
software in any way, including changing or removing any messages or
D I S C L A I M E R
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL
DEVELOPER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF
ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE PERSON USING THE SOFTWARE
BEARS ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM. YOU
ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO
BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
Thank you for using PhoRC.